Friday, February 25, 2011

Mitch Hedberg

The Latest News About, Mitch Hedberg: In March 2005, the comedy world has lost one of its greats, when Mitch Hedberg died suddenly during a trip to New Jersey. Hedberg cult loved him for his reasons in fact one-liners, which indicates a simple absurdities in our daily lives. His love of puns and non sequitur jokes of his actions is defined, and although some comedians try to imitate his style, no one quite like Mitch mastered.
During his 16 year career, has released three CDs and half Hedberg Comedy Central Special. In honor of the birthday of Mitch on 24 February 1914 we have our best together Hedberg jokes. Share your favorites in the comments!
    * I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I do not care enough about him.
    * Last week I helped to keep my friend and then. It exists a lot of helpin move easier'n. I went to his house and made sure that he does not start to load shit into a truck.
    * I walked down the street with my friend and he said: "I hear music," as though it may take another way in. This is not you special, so I should get it. I tried to taste, but it did not work.
    * I have not slept for ten days, because it is too long.
    * I like shopping snack machines, because the better when they fall. If I buy candy at the store, I often fall ... so that it reaches its maximum capacity of taste.
    * My fake plants died because I do not pretend to water.
    * I would like the world map hanging in my house, and then I put contacts in all the places I visited. But      first I am going to go in the top two corners of the card to prevent it from falling.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment