Friday, February 25, 2011

Shuttle Launch, Nasa

The Latest News About, Shuttle Launch, Nasa: Titusville, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Thousands of Space View Park turned into shuttle Discovery finally starting to see. It was exciting and emotional as the crowd cheered. For a family that was very special.
Bobby Thanepohn camp came with their children to see Briere and Spencer.They all the way from Georgia to the opening of the last run.
"I was the first shuttle launch in 1981, when I was 18 years. Now, when the shuttle program could end, I make sure my kids can see a shuttle launch before the program can be completed should be."
They spend hours of their time it takes to read and play. Twelve-year-old Brier said that it is worth it. "This is a chance that something will not last very long, and it is to see my first."
And from 04.50 hours, they discovered what all the fuss was really up to. "I thought it was pretty cool. Rather, as the smoke out there for some time," said Brier. Spencer explains. "It was fantastically impressive, better than I expected."
And my father thinks so, too. "I can not wish for anything better. It is very emotional to the last flight of Discovery.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment